PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING SESSIONS
I have always loved mentoring & training others, and what better subject to teach than the art of photography?! I have studied & practiced photography for over thirteen years & would love to share my knowledge with you.
CONSULTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
• USING YOUR SRL CAMERA IN MANUAL MODE
• GROWING AS A PHOTOGRAPHER: IMPROVE YOUR COMPOSITION, LIGHTING & EDITING + CONSISTENCY
• RECEIVING FRIENDLY, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ON YOUR WORK WITH A WEBSITE &/OR PORTFOLIO REVIEW
• GROWING YOUR BUSINESS VIA: MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA, PRICING STRATEGIES, ETC.
• IMPROVING YOUR WORKFLOW + DATA BACKUP PROCESS
• HOW TO UTILIZE NATURAL LIGHT TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL-LOOKING IMAGERY
• HOW TO USE OFF-CAMERA FLASH IN A WAY THAT MIMICS NATURAL LIGHT
This is a great option if you don’t live in the West Michigan area, but would still love to chat with me & grow in your skills.
If you live in or near Rockford or the Grand Rapids area, let’s schedule a time to meet! We can enjoy some coffee, you can bring your camera & a notepad and we can get to work.
HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSION
The best way to learn photography is by practicing it! During these sessions, you will get to photograph real people. I will provide you with tips throughout this session on composition, camera settings, posing, lighting and more.
STYLED SHOOT SESSION
If you’re looking to break into wedding photography, doing a stylized wedding shoot is the perfect way to start! Styled wedding shoots allow you a chunk of time to photograph models, without the rush and pressure that comes with a real wedding day. During this shoot you will photograph a beautiful wedding stationery suite, florals, a wedding cake, table scape, model bride and groom & other fun wedding details. I’ll assist you with styling, posing, help you find the right lighting, and review your shots along the way. You will leave this session feeling far more confident in your abilities, and have beautiful wedding imagery you can add to your portfolio! Price for this session includes studio rental, furniture/other rental/delivery fees, and my mentoring time.
$500 (2-3 hours included)